Are you the type of person that loves to smile or you would like to smile more? Do you know how much a smile can change your life? A smile, says Crystal Lee, an eHow Contributor, can help you start living a healthy, active life. “Age is nothing but a number. Your health and energy level truly determine your age, contrary to the chronological number.” A healthy lifestyle can be a smile away and in the long term, can help decrease your chances of developing diseases like obesity, diabetes, and some cancers. Here are your simple instructions!
· Watch what you eat and eat in moderation. Your body needs everything!
· Stay active to keep your heart muscles pounding.
· Drop the soda and indulge in the H2O.
· Make sure to sleep 6-8 hours.
· Don’t forget to smile, stay positive.
Remember that your age is only a number. The tranquility of your mind and how physically fit you are determines your real age. Continue to make healthy lifestyle changes and remember to keep a smile on your face.
Lee, Crystal. "How to Live a Healthy & Active Life." eHow. n. page. Web. 30 Jul. 2013. http://www.ehow.com/how_7339823_live-healthy-active-life.html